Friday, January 18, 2008
Start of a new semester
So far this semester we have learned how to use the web camera and used Adobe Photoshop to apply different photo effects to a picture. We then took those photos and created the "9 Faces of Me" assignment. We have gone over the rules for computer usage and have been working on learning how to type correctly with Typing Master. I would like your feedback on what we have been doing in class, please put them in the comments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
I did not like TypingMaster!!!!!!!!!!! i can not pass the LEVELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i dont really mind tmaster just that i think that each lessons are to long.the 9 faces project was a ok project.the rules are some ok rules,so we wont mess up the computers and so it would teach us to be more responsible with the school computers.
I have liked that we are learning how to type faster and that we get to work on the computer
that was a good blog Mr.Geasland, I like the nine faces and tmaster
I like typing master beacause i like to type alot! But I dident like the 9 faces project because i dont like to take pictures.
wat i feel bout typing master iz dat it iz k00l because i get 2 learn bout typing master it helpz me typ faster n i get 2 learn more
wat i feel bout typing master is dat i realy dnt like it dat much because it is b0ring @nd 1t @lso g3ts 0n ma n3rv3s. c@use w3n 3v3r 1 do @ l3ss0n 1 fail it. dats y i h@te 1t.
what I like about technology is doing the nine faces of me what. what I dont like about technology.
me gusta por que se aprende mas rapido escribir en la computadora y la posision de los dedos para tener mejores resultados y lo de las fotos me gusta por que se puede ber de diferentes maneras mi cara y se me hace chistoso como me veo.
No me gusta que habeses ba muy rapido los globitos y no los puedo rebentar todosy pierdo,algunas beses.
loque megusta en laclase es lacomputadora y lo que no megusta es que lo luego nos salemos de la computadora.
i like using the plam cause its cool.
I like doing the typingmasters to learn how to type in the computer!!!
dear mr.geasland
i have liked everything we have done so far and i would like to do more things
>>>we leanred about diffrentes thigs
it is cool to do this.
Post a Comment