Friday, December 18, 2009

End of the Semester

Whoa! The end of the semester is here and we have only done about half of the fabrication activities. There was a lot of stuff we skipped over. I guess that just means next semester's classes will have to work faster!
I would like you to think about all the different things we have done since the start of the year.
What were the things that you liked the most?
What were the things that you didn't like?
What were the things that you had trouble doing?
Why to all three questions?
What suggestions do you have to improve the class?

46 comments:

klh said...

The things I liked the most was the dragsters.And the thing I didnt like was when all we did was get on the computer.Sanding the car down anough.The 1st one because it was fun.The 2nd because it wasnt fun.The third because I had to sand too much.We never work on the computer instead we do all hands on things!

acarrera said...

I like when we do the car of wood.
when we writ o the ingenaric nuotbook.
the car and when we do the ip im.
to don the the thing of the ingenaric noutbook.

L.L. said...

when we got to paint the cars. when we have to answer the questions on the engineereing notebook. i had trouble cutting it the right shape. because it was fun, because some of the questions are hard, because i couldent turn it when the machie was on. to explain more about the engineering notebook.L.L.

vtp said...

the thing i liked the most was making the dragsters the things i didnt like was working on the computers i had trouble deisigning the dragster on the computer the suggestions i have to inprove is more of making the dragsters

mah said...

when we got to make the cars.panting it a lot.sanding the car.Because it was fun makeing cars.exeplan more about you say.

ds said...

I liked making our dragster the most.I kinda didn't like making the wierd cube shape.I had a little trouble shaping and sanding my dragster.I liked the car the most because I loved to see the cars go down the track.

BNC said...

i liked making the car!! i didnt like making the car on the comp..working on the ingerning notebook was hard... because making the car was fun...making the car on the comp was boring...and the ingenering notebook was hard..so i kinda liked the class!!!(:

K.A said...

when we were building the cars.i didn't like when we do things on the computers.i had trouble everything on the computer.i don't know.doing everything my missing assiments.

mh said...

nOthinqq reallyy ,
alOt Off thinqqs ,
Everythinqq was harD ,

kas said...

I ike the dragster fabrication & that we get to talk to your Friends.I didn't like the engineering notebook. I had truoble doing my autodesk.i like the dragster fabrication because we got do it while we work we got talk to are friends.I think i would change the vocbulary & let us hear music while were on are working.

vg said...

Mr.geasland I really liked spray painting the cars but i dnt really dnt like whene i lost some races BUT i did wine well me and yesenia wone so yeah i was really imprest because i dnt even test it i just spray painted it and then Mr.geasland called my name i was so freaked that i wouold loose but HEY*******i still wone i was so proud of my self but i think i would have changed as a teacher my self that if you loose your car you dnt have to pay -4- another *1* so yup and thank u -4- givin me ice all thou it waz fun thanks and have a happy *new year* and joLLLLLLLLLy christmas by$VAN3ZZA GARZIA$*******(THANK U I INJOYED UR CLASS VERY MUCH)**********

ym said...

I like the dragster fabrication.I didn't like the engineering notebook nor, the autodesk inventor. I had trouble doing my autodesk inventor.I like the dragster because it was fun. I didn't like the notebook because some thing were hard to do and so was the autodesk.My suggestion is to not do vocabulary at the begenig of the year and let us hear music while we are working

ct said...

Yhis summester was fun .
p.s. it sucks that its over.

rm said...

i had a lot of fun this semester. i learned to type really well. i luved building tha dragster and i luved the rube goldberg machine too. the only thing i didnt like was having to share the class with the people who didnt understand english. i think they should have a seperate class jus for them cuz we had to stop every 30 seconds for the translator. wut i liked the most was the dragster cuz it was fun to use my hands for something. i had trouble building the goldberg machine cuz i had to do it by myself cuz my partners didnt understand english or jus didnt do anything.

Erika said...

Esta semana aprendi a perder poque perdi todas apenas tuvo bien y estubo dibertida y eso es todo...

mg♥ said...

esta semana estuvo un poco dificil porque tuvimos que jugar las carreras con los carros

sergio.r said...

esta semana aprendi a hacer unas carreras de carros y yo perdi 1 gane 1 etc

AC♥ said...

Mr geasland este es nuestro ultimo dia aqui en la clase de tecnologia. Esta semana estuvo todo muy divertido por lo de los carritos

ap said...

the things i like the most was when we were making the dragster. the things i didnt like was typing master.the thing i had trouble was with the dragster to.i like making the dragster because it was fun.i didnt like doing tmaster because i did this last year with ms.hauff. i had trouble doing the dragster because the machines were difficult to work with. to improve this class is to do more thing with the machines.

ee said...

MR.GEASLAND esta semana me gusto mucho por que corrimos nuestros carros me ubiera gustado que me diera mas tiempo por que mi carro llego en ultimo lugar ADIOS
!!!!!!!!

sp said...

hoy este medio ano me lo pase muy bien pero ubo dias que no me gustaron porque me reganaba muncho no tanto estoy esajerando un poco porque no me ragana tanto como mis sandoval.

cm said...

esta semana me gusto poruqe jugamos carreras con los dracsters pero lo que no me gusto fue que no gane gracias por regalarme un candi

aaron said...

hola mr. Geasland como a estado
estas dos semanas a estado muy
divertido por lo de las carreras
todo este ano a sido muy bonito
para estas vacasiones van a ser muy
buenas pero un poco de dificiles
y muy divertidas bueno adios mr.
nos vemos Enero 4 Feliz Navidad
adios

ALONDRA. S said...

***^^^^**esta semana yo corri mi carro por poquito le gano al carro de MR.Geasland pero yo perdi.


##.Senor geasland que tenga feliz navidad y me gusto muchisimo su clase y espero que siga hasi grasias por todo Adios.****
.++

tc said...

what we have done was some cool things like the dragstar and the cub.what i like the most was the dragstar because we had to tack long time and waok.what i did not like was doing the cub because it has lots of stepes.what i had truble doing was the cub because i had to go slow.what i had to in prove was my engineering notbooks because we had to do lots of work.i put them because you are the one that told us and because they had good in formtion. and thank you for all of your time thank you a lot

vg said...

i thouhgt about it and it wasnt fun at alllllll.I really didn't like anything at all. It was actually boring. But i guess the dragster was ok. that's the only thing I liked.I had trouble on everything. Suggestions- not to tell us to work that fast when we only have 30 mins or so.

al said...

esta semana se me hizo muy bien por que hizimosun carro aun que nomas gane 1 carrera pero me quede conforme con eso.

cs said...

I like wen we were sketchin on the computer.I did not like to draw it by hand.The thing of 5.1a,5.1b,5.1c were dificul for me.for number #1 is because i like the thing of skeching in number#2 i don't like drawing by hand and in number #3 i i had trouble doing the 5.1a,b,c.I will tri to do better on my otter classes.I wish you a merry christmas and for all the good things that are comming bye see you at the hallway.

sm said...

The things that i haved liked in this class is the goldberg design...
The things that i have not liked in this class have been the 5.1a,5.1b,5.1c..
The things i have had trouble with was the 5.1 things and the dragster thingb that we did in the computer...
You put all the 3 questions so that you can see what things you should do with your next class...
I think you should give people more time 2 do the projects

nf said...

I have done a lot of things this year the thing I like the most is the dragter because we race ,and the thing I did not realy liked is typing master because we have to typi . I had trouble doing is rube gold berg machine because my partnersdid not helped me.

a.g said...

THIS WAS THE FUNNEST SEMESTER EVER!I HAD TROUBLE WITH ALOT OF STUFF. BUT NOW THAT WE DID THE DRAGSTERS IT WAS COOL!BUT I THINK THAT HE RUSHED US A LITTLE FAST ON THINGS.SOME SUGGESTIONS ARE TO LET EVERYONE FINISH THIER PROJECTS ON TIME AND IT WOULD SAVE TIME ON THINGS IF WE DIDNT DO TMASTER

daniela said...

Muchisimas gracias Mr.Geasland por este semestre tan divertido quenos hiso pasar me encanto su forma de explicar las cosas, de como sabe mucho de tecnologia , por ayudarnos en lo que nesecitabamos y tambien por ser tan buen maestro.
Me gusto su forma de ser tambien por hacernos pasar un ano que nunca olvidare y creo que nadie lo los nuevos estudiantes como yo que no savemos ingles tampoco olvidare sus clases tan divertida esta fu una gran esperiensia para my y para todos susu alumnos que tuvo, tiene y va a tener le deseo un feliz semestre nuevo gracias Mr Geasland por todo.
FELIZ NAVIDAD
Y
PROSPERO ANO
2010.

ATTE:DANIELA RENOVATO

br said...

esta semana me gusto porque jugamo carreras

Aaron said...

What I liked the most was the dragster race.
What I din'y like it was drawing the dragster in the computer.
Making the dragster in the computer.
These three questions are related to our activities.
In the future it will be nice if Mr. Geasland goes more slow, because I'm a Newcomer Student and it's dificult to absorve everything.

licsia said...

muchas gracis Mr.Geasland por todo, todo esto ah sido muy divertido porque empezamos a jugar con los dragster aver quien ganaba y por sierto uvo 1,2,3 lugar no la pasamos muy divertido en esta semana lo bueno es de que todos terminamos nuestro dragster y todos partisipamos bueno menos cesar porque el no estuvo aqui la otra ves bueno canbiando de tema tanbien me a gustado el t master porque ya mero lo termino pero de todos modos me ah gustado mucho y muchas gracias Mr.Geasland que se la pase muy bien en esta navidad y en las que vienen.
bueno no tengo nada mas que decir que se la pase muy bien.
ADIOS...

daniela said...

lo que mas me gusto de el ano fueron las carreras.

lo que no me gusto de el ano fue hacer la mesita en el autodesk en la computaora.


en la contrucsion de el carrito y aun mas cuando lo cortamos a nuestro estilo.

FELIZ NAVIDAD
Y
PROSPERO ANO
2010

ATTE:DANIELA RENOVATO - HERNANDEZ.

AC♥ said...

1._hacer el carrito fue lo que mas me gusto.
2._no me gusto hacer el golden machine porque se me hizo muy dificil.
3._el golden machine fue lo mas dificil que se me hizo.
4._porque se refieren a esa actividad.
5._que siempre iba muy rapido con los trabajos y que no nos daba tiempo para hacerlos.

ee said...

1.hacer el carro fue lo que mas me gusto.
2.no me guston hacer el golden estava muy dificil.
3.el golden machine fue lo que mas se me complico.
4.por que se refieren a lo mismo.
5.que siempre iva muy rapido con los trabajos y que no nos dava tiempo parahacerlo.

licsia said...

cuando todos empesamos hacer las carreras con las dragster fue lo que mas me gusto.

La cosas que no me gusto fue cuando hice el dragster en la computadora.

Cuando tuve mas problemas fue cuqando hice el dragster par la computadora.

porque me esta preguntando de todas las actividades.

Alondra S. said...

1.hacer mi carro.
2.tener que ligarlo.
3.ponerle los ollos.
4.porque se refieren a lo deldragster de la actibidad.



5.que siempre iba muy rapido en los trabajos.

erika said...

What were the things that you liked the most?
lo que fue el carro.
what were the things that you
didn'tlike?
fue que me regresaron el carro.
what were the things thatyou had troubleolong?
El carro.
why to all three question?
Es que se refieren a lo del carro del draster y de lo que nos gust y lo que no nosgusto.

S.R said...

?what were the things that you liked the most? todo


what were the things that you didn't like?typing master



what were the things that you had trouble doing?las llants
why to all three questions?yo lo puse porque creo que es lo correcto

mayra g said...

What were the things that you liked the most?como hicimos el carro.

What were the things that you didn't like?que sen me iba a quebrar el carro y tenia que comprar otro

What were the things that you had trouble doing?hacerle los abujeritos de un lado y cortarle las curvas

Why to all three questions?porque el carro estaba un poco dificil hacerle los abujeros y cortarle las curvas

al said...

What were the things that you liked the most?las carreras de carros.
what were the things you that didn't liked?fue quelos taladros
estas tres preguntas estan basadas con las actibidades y espero que algun dia tenga pasiancia

ilse said...

lo que mas me gusto fue la carrera de los carros.
Programar el dragster en la computadora.
Manejando los taladros electricos, me dieron miedo.
Estas tres preguntas estan basadas con las actividades que hice.
Yo sugiero que en lo futuro tenga un poco de paciencia.

mercedes said...

1 me guzto las carreras de los carros.
2 lijar mi carro.
3 manejar los taladros.
4