Friday, February 1, 2008

White Day's Turn

The last two weeks it has been Blue day on Friday, which is the day I like to do the journal blogging activity. Finally it is a White day so that you guys get a chance to give me some feedback!! We have done TypingMaster, the 9 Faces assignment, and now we are using the Palm TXs. What have you liked about them? What did you not like about them? I am really curious about your feedback so please answer honestly. Don't forget about the blogging guidelines we talked about today.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite activity was using the Palmtx. I liked them because there were games. My favorite game was lemmings.

Anonymous said...

mr.geasland i think. thes is really cool.that you have your own web page.the nine faces of me were realy cool and the palms to.

Anonymous said...

ithink yor web site is cool. i already turnde in my 9 faces

Anonymous said...

The palms were fun to play with because of the games.I liked making my face a different coloers.The games on typing master was fun to beat.

Anonymous said...

La clase de technologia del Profesor Geasland es muy interesante. Hasta el dia de hoy hemos visto: TypingMaster (estoy en la leccion # 4), hicimos las 9 caras, y nos introdujo a trabajar con la maquinita de Palm. Me gusta muchisimo la clase.

Anonymous said...

I kind of liked typing master it is ok but the ninefaces thing a little boring. And the palm thing is ok because all you have to do in that is play games and play aroud and lern how to use yhe oalm better.

Anonymous said...

I like the palm tx because thier cool to use thiers games music and videos and pictures thats why i like them. The nine faces was kind of fun.But it was kind of a hard project.I also dident like some games on the Palm tx because they where hard to exit out of they some where boring to and some I dident get how to play them.

Anonymous said...

it was very boring but i like the plam bcause i can play games on it and i can beam notes to my friends the nine faces was very fun bcause we got to make are own nine faces .

Anonymous said...

i like this class only a little bit because i got an f in here because of the 9 faces and the palm project is ok i guess.

Anonymous said...

it is cool

Anonymous said...

En la clase del Sr. Geasland esta muy interesante porque aprendemos a trabajar con diferentes terminos de technology. En lo que va del semestre hemos visto Ty,las nueves caras y por lo pronto estamos viendo lo del Palm. Lo que mas me gusta de la clase del Sr. Geasland es cuando usamos el palm y la computadora porque es muy interesante.













G

Anonymous said...

En la clase de Mr. Geasland aprendemos a trabajar con technology. En lo que va del semestre emos visto TypingMaster,las 9 caras,y por lo pronto estamos viendo lo del Plam, me gusta la clase de Mr. Geasland e aprendido cosas que yo no conosia me encanta esta clase y lo que mas me gusta son las computadoras son interesantes.

Anonymous said...

I like doing the nine faces. When I took pictures with my freind when we had to sare computers.I also like that I could change the look of my pictures.I liked playing the games in the Palm TXs. And starting doing the power point.What I didn't like is that I got an F in this class because I didn't finished the nine faces but now that is all fixed and hopely I got it back to an A.

Anonymous said...

What I realy liked about the palms is that you can get out of doing work. And I also liked the part where you get do a powerpoint and get to play the game Eric. And last, I like when you have to take pictures on the game Eric. And you can take pictures of the part when you lose, and you win!