I have noticed that my seventh grade classes have been developing a very bad habit.
Instead of working together to build and program the robot, one person works and the other starts playing around. Then they both start playing around and the next thing you know they are getting in trouble or they don't have their assignments finished on time.
For example, at the end of today both of my seventh grade class should be finished with the Touch Sensor sheet. Unfortunately, most haven't even finished the Motors and Timers sheet, much less the Touch Sensor sheet. It is unfair to the other member of your group for you to go off and play or talk to others. That is why they stop working. You need to stay and help them figure out what to do (after all that is what working together means, you work together on a task)
Friday, February 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
21 comments:
I don't mess around in class.
I have seen alot of people not working together and I think its wrong
I think that that is true beacuase when Ernesto and i are doing our project peopleare making the smart partner to do all of the work and while the people dont heip and then they still get an a beacause the other person did everything and the other person just played with the robot me and ernesto take turns building a robot.
that is a very bad thing to do
i think the blog for lack of effort is true because we do play around but i lot of people dont play around and it also true that most of us are not finsed with the motors and timers sheet and most of us havent even started are touch sensor sheet so i kind of understand that i should be working more unstead of talking
I like the first assingment with the robot, like building it, and the firts half of the programing page was easy to do for me but then it got hard aqnd is not my fault I dind't know we were suppose to make a touch sensor, but now is all fixed and my robot is totally cool! I am having fun with the robot is so fun!
i agree with mr. geasland. are class is out of control the next thing u know their sticking paper on the wall. their always gettingin trouble.they are so loud when it comes to team worke very body starts to talk.they run around like kindergarteners.
i agree with mr. geasland. are class is out of control the next thing u know their sticking paper on the wall. their always gettingin trouble.they are so loud when it comes to team worke very body starts to talk.they run around like kindergarteners.
I think your righ the parrners should workto gether and not play around
i get what he is saying that we should work more instead of talking to people and playing around. so all try to work harder and talk less to people andplay around less
I think the robots were very hard to work on because me and are partner wouldent now how to make it do some of the hardest things to make it move.
i think u should make sure we all finish all at one time. and i think that the people who play around, should do extra work.
Profesor Geasland,
Soy Uriel Nava y quiero expresarle que mi inteciòn es exclusivament aprender todo lo que usted nos enseña. Disfruto mucho de la clase y siento quehe aprendido mucho. Como usted podra darse cuenta, ya estoy en el segundo curso de tmaster. Siempre le he demostrado que mi comportamiento es excelente.
sr.Geasland,
ante todo quiero que sepa ke que disfruto mucho su clase!
Realmente siento que estoy aprendiendo mucho.Lamento si usted no considera que mi conportamiento no sea muy bueno, pero sienpre trato de portarme lo mejor que puedo.
I think this class is fun. Speacilly the robot project. I thought the class was going to be boring. But is not is cool. I hope i get the class next year. I dont play around in class. I injoy this class.
Sr. Geasland,
Me disculpo si usted piensa que soy un estudiante que le causa problemas. Vengo a su clase y trato de hacer lo mejor que puedo. Siento que estoy aprendiendo mucho.
Muchas gracias,
Viridiana Huitron
I think that they should not be messing around ,so they get a good education.
well i think that this class is not boring??????
I like the race was cool but I think somethings was not fear because at the began they don not move the chairs but in the end they moved the chairs
I think in the second race we will loose because we need more ideas how to make the robot more heavy and more slow
We chioce the fastst gear put the big wheels. Because the sheet that we where on work the. Data siad big wheels and 3th .
Post a Comment