Hopefully, by the time you read this you have completed your "9 Faces of Me" assignment. This assignment involved four seperate tasks: taking your picture with the web camera, using Photoshop filters to change the aspect of the picture nine different ways, inserting each of the nine pictures into Word, and then writing a small paragraph about each picture. Each picture was supposed to represent a mood or side of your personality, so this is actually kind of a relection of what type of person you are.
What was the hardest part of the assignment? Why did you find it so difficult?
What part of the assignment did you enjoy the most? Why?
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
28 comments:
i did not find the assignment difficult it was easy to me because i like getting on the computers
This has been the funnest assingment yet. I found no part of this diffecult. I thought it was all pretty easy and fun. The part I most enjoyed is taking the picture with the webcam and making the different designs out of one picture. Thanks.
the hardest part was when we had to pick out of a lot of facesthe part i enjoyed the most was shen we had to take the pictures
this assignment is kinda dificult 2 do but I think that it is gonna be fun to do. And I think we are gonna have fun doing this assignment.Then we might even want to go back on this website to leave u comments and lots of stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
the hartes part was wen wehadeto pik picher
The best thang i like about 9 faces is that we got to change the coller and dizens.
it was hard wen u had to find and pick pickchers
nothing was hard to me and i did enjoy the nine faces of me project
it was to easy for me to tell you
I am in mrs.Geasland class I'm in 7 grade
The hardest part was trying to find micrsoft office.
that was a ok story not that cool but it was ok!
The hardest part was when i had to do the differnt faces and putting artwork on it.I enjoyed the pasteing part and writting the sentences.
the hardest part about this assighnment is trying 2 make every face different...so far i havnt finished yet but i think i will have some difficulties on writing paragraphs on each picture...this assighnment is fun!!
it was not that hard but what was hard was nneeding to pick the faces!
oww i dint finish my 9 faces
the hardest part is tacking a pictcher becase no one woud do it....the part i liked the most is mesing my fase up.
I enjoyed messing up my picture.
The hard part is when you look at the diffrent filter because I had a hard time find the filter.
working with this assinment was cool because we took pictures and mess them up it was funny and alot of fun how i did my face i was rolling [laughing] when i was meesing my face up.....
The hardest part of the assignment is making the nine face.
The part of the assignment I enjoyed the most was when you got to make your nine faces,because it was fun to mis with your faces!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is to found your stuff at word.
the hardest part was probably when we had to write our type of mood for each picture. I found it difficult because I didnt know how to express my mood. I enjoyed changing the look like wen it waz blurry and the other ones.
I got all my nine faces finished. All my nine faces is all diffrent from each other.
wee did this 9 faces thing last mouth it was cool becaues it was funney we did a wole bunsh of stuff hope we do it again
Post a Comment