Welcome to the new school year. This year I plan to have weekly posts with student comments for every class instead of bi-weekly. I don't know how that will work with our schedule but we're going to try.
Now that you have heard my general introduction to Robotics class I would like for you to think about what we will be doing in class. What do you think you will like the most about the class? Which of the units are you the most interested in?
Write your answer as a comment to this post.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
25 comments:
i think i will have more fun makin da robot than any thing else
I think I'll like the building of the robots! I did it in 5th grade at my last school and I loved it so much that is why I chose this class. I'm most interested in the webcam of our face and the typing lessons. Thank You for having this class!
I am going to like to like making robots. Bicuse it is going to be fun.
I would like to do robots because I like to biuld stuff. And I think that I will have a great year.
i am going to use the computer most of the time. im more interested in the photo shop.
i like pizza and i like this class alot.
i am interested in doin robots and using the computer and also what i like is that i have a nice teacher
the best thing in this class is that you could go on the internet.
i've got no friends in this class
it is good to be back at school.
I don't know I just started this class. What is a unit?
i think we will be doing robotic stuff and also be learning about what not to be doing on the web.
well learning about robotics and technology stuff.
well learning about what not to do on the web and what to do is be safe on the web.
well i don't if I will like this class or not. but it is okay but i will try to like this class??????/
i think working with the palms is going to be the best in this class
i think that building robot would be the more fun.
i think making a robot would be so COOL it would be the best thing that any class had done so far.....
I like robotics because is too interesting and you can learn too much about computer.
i think that the project will be the things fun in this class.i will be insted in the 9 faces project that we did
i think i will lick macking robots and us the pams...i am interested in billding robots!!!
the thing i like most i the palms!!!they are so cool and i cant wait till we do more stuff with it like puting music and photos!!!?????i dont know what im interested in????????
I think the fun part this class would be making robots.
yo pienso que eso esta bien por que a mi tambien me gustaria a prender esas cosas.
I'am glade to be back to school. But I just cant wait to make robots.
its good to be back becaus i met all my freinds and teachers and we get to have pe all yer
I wntant it wark with robot so bat because it is cool tell something what to do
Post a Comment