This last week you have been doing inventory on the parts in the robot kits. There are a lot of parts. When we build the robots you will be surprised by how many parts it takes to make even a small simple robot.
You know that cars and trucks are complex and have lots of parts. Think about things like cell phones, computers, and televisions. They are all complex machines made of hundreds of tiny parts put together, even my tennis shoe is made of 31 different parts (that I know of).
Modern technology takes lots of parts and if even one is damaged or missing the technology won't work correctly, if at all. Have you ever had something quit working on you? What do you think caused it to fail? It was probably a part that went bad. What would happen to your lifestyle (the way that you live) if modern technology quit working?
Friday, September 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
30 comments:
This is a lot of fun. Yes I have had something quit working on me before and it was because of a part that went bad. My lifestyle would never be the same without working technology because most of everybody's lifestyle depends on technology.
Yes and it was because a part went bad.It affected my life stile because it was messed up.
once my cellphone turned off on me when i was texting. i got so mad:[
my lifestyle will be so different without technoology because i use cellphones computers and more alot.
yea I had something that quit working. I think what made it cause to fail was viruses. It would of been real different if we didnt have any technology. There wouldnt be no cell phones or electritions around it could of been real sad..
no because I don't have a partern if my technology quit working I will ask a teacher to help me.
No.becuse I don't like to billed a rodot.
beacuse if you dont do it you will have to fale.
you will have to stayin the same grsde.
because we wherenot working as a teame . my dad useually fixes that type of stuff .my life styel wiil be bad .
If modern technology stops working. We all will go back to the 18hundreds.
robotics is so freakn awsome
it is cool
Thank you mr.geasland that is very nice.We have been trying to work hard to make you happy for what we do.And ive been working hard and trying my best!!!:D
yes i hav had something faill on me. it was my foun , i ges i did not chargit.i woud freak out and i dont know wat i would do!!!!!!!
i didnt think the robots were hard to built but it did take time for me and my partner because we had messed up and we had to tack it back apart and rebuild it.
If technology stops working it will be hard to work. Geting new clothes and other things that we use technology for. The caars wont work no transportation just walking there will be no lights.
ive been working hard to finish my work and stuff.And i learned very diffrent things these weeks.
I like to building robots but my partner everytime is playing around and he never work he is playing. I like robots is a great hobby and Mrs. Geasland is doing a great work
I If there was no technology then we would never be able to work on the computers. We are lucky to have computers. With out technologie it would be hard to work. If there were no technologie then it would be hard to contact people for some people.
yes I have. My borther spilt water on the ps2 and it broke. I was mad ;(. if mordern tech didnt work that would suck because I use a celephone and computer alot.
Ive been working very hard on my lego robot with my partner to get finish as soon as posible.
My cell died after sending a txt message to 1 of my friends. I think it died because i've been txting for a long time. My lifestyle would change alot because I use technology alot and not just me people around the world. How would we communicate with cell phones?
in are class room we war doing make robot it was rell hard but. We finsh the robot but it was rell cool. But we have to porkramte it was tiet than we was finsh with that. I hade to do tipe maser I was leve five it was hard but. I finsh it that what I the hole week.
they make noise the groups who work in the back of the room like where are the flags of the Univesity
it was alot of fun working ion this project me and my partner had fun because we lauged about the whole thing we didnt no what was some of tha parts we didnt what went on the robot n when we were done building the robot it was going wrong becuse it didnt want to go when we were trying to make it go but at the end when my pasrtner and I fixed it but we had lots of funv building the robot=] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] = ] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =] =]
gracias por todo es un buen maestro y se que quiere que aprendemos rapido para cuando seamos grabdes trabajemos mas.
I have drop my PS1 inthe water. I went to different places to find one whier. I con't find a whier for it then I just give up. The PS1 is stand in the my room sum where.
LAST WEEK WE BULD ROBATS IT WAS COOL BECUSE WE USED LEGOS IT WAS FUN TO. WE BULD THE ROBAT FIRST WE BULD THE PLATE AND WE PUT WEELS ON IT. IT WAS CAND OF HARD BULDING IT BECUSE WE HAD POLBUMS.BUT WE SOVED IT.THEN WE PUTT THEAT MOVE IT.BUT THERE WAS PEOPLE GETING MAD BECUSE THEY COLD NOT FIX IT. THEN WE PROGRAM IT ON THE COMUTER AND IT DROVE. IT WAS FUN I WANT TO DO IT AGAIN
when the tv broke because rayne poured water on it. if we did not have tvs,videos,dvds,lights,fans,furnes,music,computers,printres,phones,microwaves,sinks,washmacheins,refrigerators,vaccum,cars we would be in the olden cave men,anchent,pilgrim times and I would just find better things to do. like make things the old fashen ways and read books and learn about the things in our wourld and trade things fore stuff and macke valuable things fore stuff.
My PS2 died while it was saving the game I was playing. I guess the reason it died was because I have been playing for a long time. My lifestyle would change alot without technology because I use it every day. Not just me but people around the world. How would we communicate without technology?
This week it has been very easy. just programing has not been that hard thow i some times did'nt understand how to program it.=]
I have a PSP and when I was playing with it and it turn off . when I turn it on it turnd off and off but a wile later it was on for a little wile then it turned off. I Know it is not the battory because the battury is good . A week later I foung out that it was when I charge it itturned off.
Post a Comment